ADSM-L

TSM & NDS

2002-04-10 05:09:59
Subject: TSM & NDS
From: Flemming Hougaard <flhou AT NETVAULTING DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:10:15 +0200
Hi all

I'm having a couple of questions regarding TSM and NDS on a NetWare Server.

1) When encrypting with the Client 4.2.1, is there a way to include the NDS in
the encryption?

2) Recently I have noticed a couple of times, where the backup of the server
holding the master replica was failing - the backup simply stops and wait for a
NetWare username and password! Even though these informations is provided, the
backup fails and prompts for the informations again! Anyone having a solution
for this? (I have included the "PASSWORDACCESS  GENERATE" & "NWPWFILE  YES" in
the DSM.OPT)

Best regards

Flemming