ADSM-L

UNABLE TO DELETE FILESPACE

2002-04-10 01:17:45
Subject: UNABLE TO DELETE FILESPACE
From: Stephen Pole <SPole AT LGC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 23:59:25 -0500
Hello felloe ADSM/TSM'rs,

We are trying DELETE FILESPACES belong to a NODE so that we can REMOVE the
NODE.

Until this last delete "/filespace" everything went as planned. Now we get
ANR0984I Process started  etc............ then
ANR0800I DELETE FILESPACE: /filespace for node NODE "nodename" started......
ANR0859E Data Storage Object Failure, DELETE FILESPACE aborted.

HELP ANR0859E refer us to previous messages but, there were no previous
server messages prior to this one.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this so we can free up some space??

Many thank in anticipation

Regards

Stephen Pole
Operations Manager - Senior Geophysicist
Landmark Graphics Corporation (A Halliburton Company)
Level 4, IBM Centre
1060 Hay Street
WEST PERTH WA 6005

Phone : +61 (0)8 9320 9080
Direct  : +61 (0)8 9320 9081
Mobile: +61 (0)4 2121 0157
Residence : +61 (0)8 9409 3012

Email : spole AT lgc DOT com
        spole AT bigpond.net DOT au (private)

NOTE : PERTH WA TIME is GMT + 8.00 hours