ADSM-L

Re: Date question

2002-04-09 11:06:43
Subject: Re: Date question
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 11:06:17 -0400
Can't you provide the info from last night's backup?

The only reason that I can think of (off-hand) that would explain what you
are seeing is if your schedule definition has an OBJECTS setting for
specific files and/or directories. In such a case, the backup is not
considered to be for the entire volume, so the timestamp would not get
updated.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Denzel, Richard van" <Richard.vanDenzel AT GETRONICS DOT COM>
04/09/2002 07:34