ADSM-L

Re: mailbox.pst

2002-04-08 17:50:43
Subject: Re: mailbox.pst
From: "Rushforth, Tim" <TRushfor AT CITY.WINNIPEG.MB DOT CA>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 16:50:25 -0500
I think this may have worked with the old Exchange client (not Outlook).  I
tried putting the MSPST.INI in my Windows directory with Outlook 2000 and it
didn't seem to work.

With a few quick tests today, I was able to backup my PST file after 1 hour
of inactivity in the PST file (I just use my PST for archives - so I was
still actually using Outlook with my normal mail on Exchange Server during
this time).  I tried after 15 and 30 minutes and got file in use message.

If anyone has any success with this, please let me know!

Thanks,

Tim Rushforth
City of Winnipeg