ADSM-L

[no subject]

2002-04-08 13:43:35
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 13:43:48 -0400
I found some info via a Google search:

   There is exclusive lock on PST file and backup
   software cannot even read this file - MSPST.INI
   should be used for setting locking mechanism :

   [ndb]
   DisconnectDelay=60
   DisconnectDisable=2

I moved the following comments from the text above
in order to avoid line wrapping:

Notes for DisconnectDelay:
seconds till disconnect, default is 15min

Notes for DisconnectDisable:
0 = disallow disconnect to occur
2 = allow disconnect, default is 2

I have not verified the information, only passing
it along.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

I have never seen it timeout on Outlook 98, Outlook 2000, or Outlook XP.