ADSM-L

Strange behaviour...

2002-04-05 12:57:36
Subject: Strange behaviour...
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 20:38:36 +0200
Hi to all

I made a selective backup of one of my Unix client(nodename DRM_STUDY)
directly to tape (it's the managment class by default).

The backup took a very long time and I saw that the backup wrote files too
on disk. I made a list contents of what is written on disk (here is the
output).

List Volume Content to File - /dsknovell/dsknovell
Node Name*File Type*File Space Name*Client Name of File*Size of Stored
Node Name*File Type*File Space Name*Client Name of File*Size of Stored
File*Part of File Stored on this Volume/Total Parts*Cached Copy*Aggregated
DRM_STUDY Bkup  /users  /edu/afru/ bin  1507    (null)  No 1/3
DRM_STUDY Bkup  /users  /edu/afru/ mail 1507    (null)  No 2/3
DRM_STUDY Bkup  /users  /edu/afru/ public_html  1507    (null) No 3/3
DRM_STUDY Bkup  /users  /edu/agerty/ bin        1519    (null)  No 1/3
DRM_STUDY Bkup  /users  /edu/agerty/ mail       1519    (null)  No 2/3
DRM_STUDY Bkup  /users  /edu/agerty/ public_html 1519   (null)  No 3/3

How is it possible !!!!! Does someone know how I can resolve this problem

T.I.A Regards Robert Ouzen
E-mail: rouzen AT univ.haifa.ac DOT il