ADSM-L

Re: Query Output Format

2002-04-05 11:33:44
Subject: Re: Query Output Format
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:33:37 -0500
You could try using -outfile instead of redirection.

An alternative: have the script run Q DB with -DISPLAYMODE=TABLE,
redirecting to your output file. Then run Q DB F=D with -DISPLAYMODE=LIST,
appending to the output file.

With all that said, I'm curious: Q DB F=D includes what is in Q DB, so why
do you want both?

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
04/05/2002 08:32