ADSM-L

Re: database backup problem trigger

2002-04-03 15:41:37
Subject: Re: database backup problem trigger
From: "Coviello, Paul" <PCoviello AT CMC-NH DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 15:20:43 -0500
ok now that I can read the act log without my pc crashing I copied the last
things it recorded and the first thing after a reboot.
one of the more interesting things is that device type DBB disappeared.  I
had to recreate it, also the ANR's you see are many!!!!
would any one have any idea on what may have happened?

thanks
Paul

04/01/02 14:15:39 ANR1173E Space reclamation for offsite volume(s) cannot
copy file in storage pool TAPEPOOL: Node W53260A, Type Backup, File space
\\w53260a\c$, File name \PROGRAM FILES\WEBSVR\HTMLASCR\ HTMLA.INF.
04/01/02 14:15:39 ANR1173E Space reclamation for offsite volume(s) cannot
copy file in storage pool TAPEPOOL: Node W53260A, Type Backup, File space
\\w53260a\c$, File name \PROGRAM FILES\WEBSVR\HTMLASCR\ HTMLA2.INF.
04/01/02 14:15:39 ANR1173E Space reclamation for offsite volume(s) cannot
copy file in storage pool TAPEPOOL: Node W53260A, Type Backup, File space
\\w53260a\c$, File name \PROGRAM FILES\WEBSVR\HTMLASCR\ LOG.HTR.
04/01/02 14:15:39 ANR1173E Space reclamation for offsite volume(s) cannot
copy file in storage pool TAPEPOOL: Node W53260A, Type Backup, File space
\\w53260a\c$, File name \PROGRAM FILES\WEBSVR\HTMLASCR\ LOGU.HTR.
04/01/02 14:15:39 ANR1173E Space reclamation for offsite volume(s) cannot
copy file in storage pool TAPEPOOL: Node W53260A, Type Backup, File space
\\w53260a\c$, File name \PROGRAM FILES\WEBSVR\HTMLASCR\ MSG.HTR.
04/01/02 14:15:39 ANR1173E Space reclamation for offsite volume(s) cannot
copy file in storage pool TAPEPOOL: Node W53260A, Type Backup, File space
\\w53260a\c$, File name \PROGRAM FILES\WEBSVR\HTMLASCR\ MSGU.HTR.
04/02/02 11:26:08 ANR7860W Insufficient Space Available for file L8674677.-
LOG. 04/02/02 11:26:08 ANR4429W Unable to Define Recovery Log Volume
L8674677.LOG.
04/02/02 11:26:08 ANR4415I Data Base and Recovery Log Space Expansion
Completed.