ADSM-L

Re: OS390 server patches

2002-04-03 13:16:16
Subject: Re: OS390 server patches
From: "William F. Colwell" <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:16:15 -0500
Yes  I tried to get there just before I replied.  I set an icon up in
Hummingbird to store the id, password & path.  The id and password
used to be in the anr**** readme member that smp installs into sanrsamp.
If you have a v3 sanrsamp lying around you can find it in there.  for some
reason it was removed from the v4 members.  Or, as someone else said,
get it from support.

Hope this helps,

Bill Colwell

At 10:53 AM 4/3/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Have you actually tried to get there ?
>
>I just did and No Such Directory !
>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Zoltan Forray
>Virginia Commonwealth University - University Computing Center
>e-mail: zforray AT vcu DOT edu  -  voice: 804-828-4807
>

>"William F. Colwell" <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
>Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
>04/01/2002 12:37 PM
>Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"
>

>        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
>        cc:
>        Subject:        Re: OS390 server patches
>

>Zoltan, The patches are at
>
>service2.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/server/MVS-OS390
>
>Hope this helps,
>
>Bill
>
>At 11:57 AM 4/1/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>>Anyone got a clue where the OS390 TSM server patches have gone ?
>>
>>The link from Tivoli goes to:
>>ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/server/v4r2/MVS-OS390/
>>  but it says it can't find them.
>>
>>Also, my docs say to go to service2.boulder.ibm.com/storage   but there
>>isn't such a directory ?
>>
>>What gives ?
>>
>>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>Zoltan Forray
>>Virginia Commonwealth University - University Computing Center
>>e-mail: zforray AT vcu DOT edu  -  voice: 804-828-4807

>Bill Colwell
>C. S. Draper Lab
>Cambridge Ma.

Bill Colwell