ADSM-L

TSM Server Command Update Path for ANR8873E

2002-04-02 18:13:49
Subject: TSM Server Command Update Path for ANR8873E
From: "McClean, Frank" <Frank_McClean AT CALPERS.CA DOT GOV>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 14:59:43 -0800
Hello All,

Where is the syntax for the update path command to be found?
I have looked in all the usual places and guess I missed it somewhere.
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

******************
ANR8873E The path from source [source name] to destination [drive name] is
taken
offline.

Explanation: There is problem using the indicated path. The path is now
marked offline.

System Action: The path is inaccessible.

User Response: Determine the reason the path is inaccessible, such as
hardware problem. Render any needed corrections. Then, the path may be made
online by issuing the UPDATE PATH command with the ONLINE=YES option.

Thank you,
Frank

Frank McClean
frank_mcclean AT calpers.ca DOT gov