ADSM-L

Re: don´t aynone know anything about Encryption in TSM.

2002-04-02 12:36:54
Subject: Re: don´t aynone know anything about Encryption in TSM.
From: Bill Mansfield <WMansfield AT SOLUTIONTECHNOLOGY DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 11:23:25 -0600
It's pretty clearly stated in the 3.7.3 and 4.1 tech guide (SG24-6110),
page 56:  "... data stored on the Tivoli Storage Manager server is
encrypted and thus unreadable by any malicious administrators."

William Mansfield
Senior Consultant
Solution Technology, Inc
630 718 4238

"Martin, Jon R." <jrmartin AT KNS DOT COM>
04/02/2002 08:35 AM