ADSM-L

Re: lanfree backup 4.2.1 win2k/aix4.3.3 problem

2002-04-02 04:25:04
Subject: Re: lanfree backup 4.2.1 win2k/aix4.3.3 problem
From: Francisco Molero <fmolero AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 11:24:35 +0200
Hi Giuseppe,
I have tested the lan free backup in a similar
environment. I recommend you updating the API and
client version. On the other hand, when the backup is
not lan free it goes through lan, then it is possible
you have problems in the configuration. But the most
of pb are solved updating the server and client.

 --- Giuseppe Taccone <joe AT IAN DOT IT> escribis: > Hello,