ADSM-L

windows XP client?

2002-04-01 10:28:04
Subject: windows XP client?
From: Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT HERA.ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 09:28:05 -0600
is there a windows XP client that works okay? ive been trying to use v3 r1
level 0.8 on XP and it causes a lot of program errors. (memory access
viloation when i exit the program, etc.) adsm can run and backup and
restore, but all the errors make me nervous. is there a newer version for
XP clients and where do i get it? we get some errors on windows 2K
clients, but its much less frequent. our NT4 clients have no errors.

btw, our server version is v3 r1 level 2.9. runs on AIX 4.3.3.0.

thanks in advance,

alex
   Alex Lazarevich | Systems | Imaging Technology Group
   Alex Lazarevich | Systems | Imaging Technology Group
   alazarev AT itg.uiuc DOT edu | (217)244-1565 | www.itg.uiuc.edu