ADSM-L

Re: TSM in WINDOWS 2000 SERVER/ADVANCED SERVER

2002-03-28 15:28:09
Subject: Re: TSM in WINDOWS 2000 SERVER/ADVANCED SERVER
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:27:34 -0500
Could you please provide more specifics about your problem scenario? For
example, you say it creates the dsm.opt file, but interrupts the
configuration... what exactly does this mean? If you could provide
step-by-step procedures for how you recreate the problem, and what results
you see, that would be useful.

Also, what happens if you use your existing dsm.opt file? You said that
you were using 4.1 successfully, so you must have had a dsm.opt file. What
happens when you use that options file (i.e. so you don't go through the
setup wizard)?

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Elenara Geraldo <eg.le AT lycos DOT com>
03/28/2002 09:52
Please respond to eg.le