ADSM-L

Looking for a Redbook...

2002-03-26 13:25:05
Subject: Looking for a Redbook...
From: Christa Meck <Christa_Meck AT RGE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:09:32 -0500
We are on a quest.   From an old posting, we found a reference to the
following redbook:

>The Redbook is called "Tivoli ADSM - Windows 2000 Considerations"  and has
>part number SG24-5744-00 and deals with the "TSM Windows 2000 Client".
>
>Strangely, the book is no longer on IBM or Tivoli's Web page...
>
>It has some support only common to Windows 2000, like Volume Mount Points,
>NTFS restores of active files and a whole new GUI...
>
>Thanks,
>
>Frederic Landreville

Does anyone have a pdf they can email to me directly?  Do you know where I
can find it?  I did yahoo, google, etc etc.
Or will we need to try to score this one from IBM directly?

TIA,

Christa Meck
TSM apprentice. :)
Rochester Gas and Electric, Rochester, NY