ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino freeze

2002-03-25 13:45:47
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino freeze
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:43:51 -0500
> I running TSM server version 4.1 level 1.0 and TDP for Domino  version
> 1.1.1.0   The Notes is 5.0.8 global english edition running as program.
So
> my problem is :  After the TSM scheduler starts the command file (see
> below)  to execute the backup, sometimes  tasks of Notes server freeze
> (e.g. router task) and the backup does not finish in this server, and I
> need to reboot the server to solve.  Any ideas ???

Luciano,

I suspect TDP for Domino is hanging on a Domino API call.
This will probably require a trace to find out what is happening.
Please call IBM support if you see this problem again.

Also, be aware that TDP for Domino 1.1.2 is available.
Also, Domino 5.09a is also avaialable.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

Leave everything a little better than you found it.
Smile a lot: it costs nothing and is beyond price.