ADSM-L

AW: Utilizing All My drives

2002-03-22 10:13:58
Subject: AW: Utilizing All My drives
From: Christoph Pilgram <Christoph.Pilgram AT BC.BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:11:30 +0100
Hi,
as Demetrius said, its the migpr-Parameter that you can set with your
migration. The mountlimit is a parameter in the devclasses-table. You can
after setting mountlimit to "drives" just initiate migration by saying "upd
stg <yourstoragepool> hi=0 lo=0 migpr=4" and if there are date from more
than 4 clients that should store their data on different tapes
(collocation=yes) in that pool, 4 processes should start.

Best regards
Chris