ADSM-L

Re: ADSM on sgi system

2002-03-20 14:37:09
Subject: Re: ADSM on sgi system
From: Kent Monthei <Kent.J.Monthei AT GSK DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:32:02 -0500
Fred, we went through that............answer:

eoe.sw.dmi is the package.....found this by running this command:
        versions long|grep libdm.so

Kent Monthei
GlaxoSmithKline

"Fred Johanson" <fred AT midway.uchicago DOT edu>

Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu>
20-Mar-2002 14:14
Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu>