ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.1 info?

2002-03-19 06:03:32
Subject: Re: TSM 5.1 info?
From: Leopold Hameder <lhameder AT HBV DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:09:00 +0100
Hi Jason,

Tivoli ( on Cebit ) says, it will be announced on April, 9. But they couldn't say, when it will be available. Normally a few weeks later, it is available...

Jason Stoessler wrote:

Hi all,

I heard a rumour that there is soon to be a 5.1 version of TSM. Does anyone
know when this is likely to be available and if there is any documentation
that details the changes or improvements it will have.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason Stoessler
Software Support Engineer

--
With regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
With regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

   Leopold Hameder

|  Heinrich Bauer Produktions KG PSC      |  email: lhameder AT hbv DOT de    |
|  Abteilung Server & Concepts            |  phone: 040 - 3019 - 5675  |
|  Burchardstr. 11, 20077 Hamburg         |  fax:   040 - 3019 - 5668  |