ADSM-L

Re: Bar Code Labels

2002-03-17 17:33:58
Subject: Re: Bar Code Labels
From: Clive Johnson <clive.johnson AT DB DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:31:47 +1100
I have found out that Dell supply them. If you contact the sales department I
am sure they can help you.

Clive

                    A.Mills@PATRIC
                    K.COM.AU             To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    Sent by:             cc:
                    ADSM-L AT VM DOT MARI       Subject:     Bar Code Labels
                    ST.EDU

                    18/03/2002
                    08:53
                    Please respond
                    to ADSM-L

Folks

I have a dilemma

Does anyone out there know where in Australia I can get bar code labels
for
LTO tapes for an IBM 3583 tape library.

Went through the exercise with 7337 library and DLT7000 and after 4
attempts
just manually label'd the tapes as none that were supplied were readable.

Not having much luck this time so thought I would ask the experts.
(IBM Tivoli team were not able to assist)

My Thanks to all

Axm

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.