ADSM-L

Re: Filesize from client through server

2002-03-15 09:40:56
Subject: Re: Filesize from client through server
From: Christo Heuer <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:37:06 +0200
Nope - that info is hidden from the SQL administrator interface.

Cheers
Christo
Hi All,
Hi All,

I would like to be able to retrieve the filesize etc. for the backupped
files for a client through the TSM server (dsmadmc).

I know this is possible through the client. But for automation sake it's in
my opion better to let the server generate such listings.

Is there anyone who knows if this can be done on the TSM server-side?

Thanx in advance,

Richard.

Richard van Denzel
Richard van Denzel
High Availability & Storage Solutions
Senior Technical Consultant

Infrastructure Consulting & Integration
richard.vandenzel AT getronics DOT com

Getronics Infrastructure Solutions
Wiltonstraat 42
Postbus 1005
3900 BA  Veenendaal
tel.: 0318 - 567 100
fax:  0318 - 567 633

mobiel: 06 - 212 78 569

        Building Futures on <<http://www.getronics.com/>>
"The information contained in this communication is confidential and
may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to
receive it.  If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action
in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.  Absa is neither liable for the proper, complete
transmission of the information contained in this communication, any
delay in its receipt or that the mail is virus-free."