ADSM-L

Re: tdpsqlc query error: ACO0261I

2015-10-04 17:10:42
Subject: Re: tdpsqlc query error: ACO0261I
From: Del Hoobler [mailto:hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
> Our DBAs are getting the following error when issuing "tdpsqlc query
> tsm pubs" using the TDP SQL 2.2.0.01 CLI:
>
> ACO0261I There are no backups for the server named PC1162\meta\0000.
>
> client is TDP SQL 2.2.0.01 with SQL 7 running on Windows 2000 Pro
> server is TSM 4.1.3.0 on NT 4.0
>
> Any ideas what might be causing this?

Allan,

This isn't much information to go by.
Are you certain that there have been backups
for that SQL server... i.e. SQL server "PC1162"?

Do you have SQLSERVER overrides specified
in your tdpsql.cfg file that could be
throwing the query off?

What does the TSM server command:

     QUERY FILESPACE nodename *

show for your TDP for SQL node?
What server name is specified in the filespace name?

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

Leave everything a little better than you found it.
Smile a lot: it costs nothing and is beyond price.