ADSM-L

Re: Activity Log Message Question

2002-03-14 04:08:26
Subject: Re: Activity Log Message Question
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:04:55 +0200
TSM client first builds the file list and later does the backup. If you
delete/rename file in between you can achieve such behavior.
Check what this directory is used for. Is it a temporary directory, i.e.
some documents are detached there from an application, viewed and deleted?
Used can open the document, file is detached, Acroread spawned, TSM client
starts backup and biulds file list, user closes the document and temp file
is deleted, TSM tries to backup the file ... and you got the error.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant