ADSM-L

Re: SQL commands

2002-03-13 11:04:33
Subject: Re: SQL commands
From: Charles Anderson <ceanderson AT DIS.UMSMED DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:01:23 -0600
Well,

not really that I know of, but a "help select" may give you a good many
pointers if you are already familiar with SQL. ( I think select is the
only SQL command that you can actually use as native SQL, i.e. I think
that when you do an update, it goes through whatever interpreter there
is for query commands )

-ed
Ed Anderson
Ed Anderson
Unix Systems Administrator
University of Mississippi Medical Center
ceanderson AT dis.umsmed DOT edu

>>> Joe.Cascanette AT CUMIS DOT COM 2002/03/13 09:45:57 AM >>>
Is there a list of SQL commands that can be used with TSM published
anywhere?. Like CAST, DECIMAL...etc..and what/how they can be used ?!

Thanks in advance

Joe Cascanette