ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.1

2002-03-13 07:24:25
Subject: Re: TSM 5.1
From: Andy Carlson <andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 06:21:43 -0600
No, this is just copypools, up to two.  I agree  with you, and we put in
a requirement at Share to do something  like this, with one copy going
to primary and one copy to copypool, but this was during migrate.  I
won't be able to take advantage of the copypools  in the way that it was
added, because of the tape drive per session requirement.

Andy Carlson                             |\      _,,,---,,_
andyc AT andyc.carenet DOT org            ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
BJC Health System                       |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
St. Louis, Missouri                    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)
Cat Pics: http://andyc.dyndns.org/animal.html