ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.1

2002-03-12 15:49:13
Subject: Re: TSM 5.1
From: Jim Sporer <james.sporer AT DOIT.WISC DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:34:13 -0600
Matt,
No, that isn't what it does, but it would be more useful if it worked that way.
Jim Sporer

At 03:01 PM 3/12/2002 -0500, you wrote:
Can it be used to do both a MIGRATE and a COPY?  Ie, as it moves from disk
to tape, it is also writing to a 2nd tape that is a part of the COPYPOOL
which will go offsite?   That would make it more in line with other
mainframe copy products.  Dual write, one for onsite and one for offsite.
Matt