ADSM-L

Re: Anyone seen this ABORT/COREDUMP on AIX 4.3.3 & TSM Server 4.

2002-03-12 08:24:22
Subject: Re: Anyone seen this ABORT/COREDUMP on AIX 4.3.3 & TSM Server 4.
From: Othonas Xixis <othonas AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:21:26 -0500
Camplell,
as Henk inform you, you should consider going to 4.2.1.11. There were a lot
of fixes between 9 and 11.

Cheers.

Othonas Xixis

"Intelligence, imagination, and knowledge are essential resources, but only
effectiveness converts them into results. By themselves, they only set
limits to what can be attained", Peter F. Drucker.

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>