ADSM-L

Scalar100 on NT - How Many Slots? Free Script Attached!

2002-03-08 06:50:00
Subject: Scalar100 on NT - How Many Slots? Free Script Attached!
From: Tony Morgan <TONY.MORGAN AT FORTISBANK DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 12:46:52 +0100
Hi there...

I can only "see" 50 slots on my Adic Scalar 100, although I have changed the
"door" to Storage.

Anyone else have this setup... how many slots can you see?

The script below will list tapes by slot number... ideal if you want to pull
a tape or two!

Please Help!

Many Thanks

Tony

/* Slots - Tony Morgan 20FEB02 */
audit libr scalar100 checklabel=barcode
select (home_element-4095) as "Slot Number", volume_name, status, last_use
from libvolumes -
order by "Slot Number"

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the addressee. The content of this
e-mail may have been changed without the consent of the originator.
The information supplied must be viewed in this context. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify our Helpdesk by
telephone on +44 (0) 20-7444-8444. Any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.