ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli Account reps

2002-03-07 15:48:59
Subject: Re: Tivoli Account reps
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:46:28 -0500
Dale,
        You'll probably be better off contacting a Tivoli business partner
rather
than Tivoli directly. I work for a BP over near Reading, PA. If you go to
Tivoli's web site (http:\\www.tivoli.com) and click on 'Business Partners'
along the red strip across the top of the page, you'll be able to search the
business partner listing by geography. I did this and found one right in
Pittsburg....JLS Technologies Inc. http:\\www.jls-inc.com. This does not
mean a recommendation for this BP or any other, officially by me or DSS,
Inc. (Standard Disclaimer). I've never met them or heard about them. Just
suggesting you take the BP route.

Tivoli would probably recommend a BP anyway.

HTH,
Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.