ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli Account reps

2002-03-07 15:16:07
Subject: Re: Tivoli Account reps
From: Gene Greenberg <Gene_Greenberg AT ROUNDROCKISD DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 14:13:21 -0600
Pinheads! Case Closed.

|--------+-------------------------->
|        |          Dale Jolliff    |
|        |          <dale.jolliff.b@|
|        |          BAYER.COM>      |
|        |                          |
|        |          03/07/02 02:04  |
|        |          PM              |
|        |          Please respond  |
|        |          to "ADSM: Dist  |
|        |          Stor Manager"   |
|        |                          |
|--------+-------------------------->
  >---------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU                      |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Gene Greenberg/CentralOffice/RRISD) |
  |       Subject:     Tivoli Account reps                  |

What does it take to get attention from a Tivoli Rep in the Central North
America region???
I have been trying for two days to get a return call from someone because we
want to spend money...

Anybody know a number for a rep in the Pittsburgh, PA area?
I think the Chicago office covers this area.