ADSM-L

Re: how to identify ofsite tapes for specific node

2002-03-05 11:34:41
Subject: Re: how to identify ofsite tapes for specific node
From: Julian Armendariz <julian.armendariz AT HBFULLER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 08:56:25 -0600
I use this SQL script to get the volumes used by a specific node in a specific
storagepool.

select distinct node_name,volume_name from volumeusage where
node_name=upper('$1') and stgpool_name=upper('$2')

You can either run this from a command line and replace the $1 with the node
name and $2 with the storage pool or add the script to the server and type "run
name_of_script nodename storagepool".  You can type the names either upper or
lower case.

Julian Armendariz
System Support Analyst - UNIX
H.B. Fuller

>>> znoriega AT ADNOC DOT COM 03/04/02 09:39PM >>>
hi guys,
please help me to identify offsite tapes belong to a specific node.  i have
a problem on my onsite tapes for specific node but i could not easily
identify which offsite tapes belong to that node from my offsite location.
Do you have a SQL scripts or commands to get done this tasks?

your help is really appreciated.....  thanks,

Zosi Noriega
ADNOC - UAE