ADSM-L

AW: AW: DB reorg & Audit

2002-03-05 03:35:42
Subject: AW: AW: DB reorg & Audit
From: Stefan Holzwarth <stefan.holzwarth AT ZENTRALE.ADAC DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 09:33:12 +0100
TSM Support told me , that it is not recommended to abort an audit, since it
could happen during
repairs, that something is dropped and rebuild from a temporary table.
If you stop the audit by killing the process, the result could be quite
uggly.

Regards Stefan Holzwarth

I'm not sure, if this has its validity for fix=no option