ADSM-L

Re: server won't come back up!

2002-03-04 13:50:10
Subject: Re: server won't come back up!
From: Marc Levitan <marc.levitan AT PFPC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 13:44:57 -0500
Hi,

Can you give an example of this command?

First I halted TSM.  That is when it would not come back.  Then I rebooted
the AIX server.

Thanks,
Marc Levitan
Storage Manager
PFPC Global Fund Services

                    "Davidson,
                    Becky"                 To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    <Becky.Davidson        cc:
                    @SLBG.COM>             Subject:     Re: server won't come
back up!
                    Sent by: "ADSM:
                    Dist Stor
                    Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MARI
                    ST.EDU>

                    03/04/2002
                    01:33 PM
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

vary on/off volume_name wait=yes/no

Try doing a lsvg -p on the volume groups that contain your tsm db and log
volumes to make sure that the volumes are available.  Did you boot the box
between the shutdown and start up of TSM?
Becky