ADSM-L

Re: MS SQL TDP ANS0327E

2002-03-01 12:07:03
Subject: Re: MS SQL TDP ANS0327E
From: Bob Booth - CCSO <booth AT CHIANTI.CSO.UIUC DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:04:36 -0600
Thanks Del for your advice!

Del Hoobler wrote:
This sounds like IC31171.  Go here to get the latest TSM API (4.2.1) to fix
it.
(This is the entire client package, and so you may want to just install
the TSM API runtime from that download.)

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/client/
v4r2/Windows/WinNT/LATEST/

..
..

We tried just installing the API portion, unfortunately, it erases before it
We tried just installing the API portion, unfortunately, it erases before it
installs, and wipes out the old version of the BA client executable.  We
are going to reinstall the older version of the BA client, but if we can't do
that, the 4.2.1 version will be installed.  It seems to require a reboot, so
we will have to wait until test time before testing.

I will let the list know what we find.

Thanks again for this wonderful resource.

Bob