ADSM-L

Re: include/exclude for Windows NT

2002-03-01 09:47:31
Subject: Re: include/exclude for Windows NT
From: Burak Demircan <burak.demircan AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 15:44:53 +0100
This solves my most of the problems but what happens if a temp folder
is created starting with a latter of "a"? This is not a big problem
but I think IBM should do to solve it. You can not directly give an option
to backup only one individual folder and no folder or file.

PS: Following options backs-up c:\adsm.sys folder and subfolders.
It does not event process any folders other than starting with letter "a"

Exclude *\...\*
Include c:\adsm.sys\...\* NTCLASS
exclude.dir c:\[b-Z]*
exclude.dir c:\[0-9]*