ADSM-L

Re: TSM with 3rd party scheduler

2015-10-04 17:12:14
Subject: Re: TSM with 3rd party scheduler
From: Philippe Girard [mailto:Philippe.Girard AT NOVIPRO DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
I do not know what platform you are working on,
but with your scheduler if you can send command to TSM like:
                DSMCADMC -ID=xxx -PA=xxxx command

you can control TSM from your scheduler.

Philippe Girard
Philippe Girard

Joseph Seigh <jseigh AT GENUITY DOT COM>
Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> 26/02/2002
08:29
AM Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"