ADSM-L

Where would I begin to answer these questions?

2015-10-04 17:12:14
Subject: Where would I begin to answer these questions?
From: Hunley, Ike [mailto:Ike.Hunley AT BCBSFL DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
The problem I have, is that NT servers don't report on filenames, specifying
*.PST files...

How much data is currently stored on file servers?  - $ per GB stored How
much is backed up through TSM (was daily now weekly)  soft $'s associated
with network traffic Does TSM store to dasd first?  if so, for how long  - $
per Terabyte stored When archived to tape silo's, for how long? - $ per
Terabyte stored

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and affiliate
companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail
message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views
of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.