ADSM-L

AW: Performance problems with AIX PTFs

2002-02-25 11:08:48
Subject: AW: Performance problems with AIX PTFs
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:05:06 +0100
Thanks for your reply!
We installed bos.rte.libc.4.3.3.80, rebooted the server - but nothing
changed.
I noticed that the backup sessions are always in session state "RecvW" and
CPU utilization of the SAP server for backint.exe ist about 7%.

Has anyone else seen this problem before?

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG
MAIL:   thomas.rupp AT illwerke DOT at