ADSM-L

Re: TSM trying to backup its own, open files..........

2015-10-04 17:12:14
Subject: Re: TSM trying to backup its own, open files..........
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Thank you and others for the clue. I had forgot about checking the "backup
copy group" for this node (it has its own while most others share common
ones).

The mode was set to SHRSTATIC vs SHRDYNAMIC (not sure why since everything
else is SHRDYNAMIC ??). I have fixed and activated. This should fix it.

Again, thanks everyone..........
Zoltan Forray
Zoltan Forray
Virginia Commonwealth University - University Computing Center
e-mail: zforray AT vcu DOT edu  -  voice: 804-828-4807

"Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
02/22/2002 10:04 AM