ADSM-L

Re: tape management

2002-02-22 10:18:16
Subject: Re: tape management
From: James Healy <James.Healy AT AXACS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:15:48 -0500
Joe,
     TSM usually does a pretty good job of tape management itself. We
usually hav a query setup that we look at daily that tells us how many
scratch tapes are available. We've been monitoring it over a period of time
and have come to know just how many scratch tape we'll us daily.

"Joseph Dawes" <jdawes AT CHUBB DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 02/22/2002 10:08:00
AM