ADSM-L

Re: ADSM/TSM ERROR Message

2002-02-22 08:01:48
Subject: Re: ADSM/TSM ERROR Message
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:58:37 +0000
My advice would be
 You should upgrade to a suuported version of TSM.
  If you cannot do this then :-

1) Make sure you are on the latest available fix levels for your version of ADSM
2) Try to keep other ADSM activity to a minimum when running your database
backup

"Ramnarayan, Sean A [EDS]" <SARamnarayan AT CALTEX DOT COM> on 02/22/2002
07:18:23 AM