ADSM-L

Re: ADSM client for LINUX 6.2 required

2002-02-22 05:42:39
Subject: Re: ADSM client for LINUX 6.2 required
From: Herfried Abel <ha7 AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:39:16 +0100
Mark, the download link again :

ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/client/v4r1/Linux/v412/

The problem is that your 3.1 ADSM Server is complete out of service and
support, So official (by IBM) the Linux client is not supported to run against
 this server.
But usually TSM ( ADSM ) clients are *very* downlevel compatible - so its realy
worth to try it.

yes I run 3 SAPs ( 4.5 B on AIX/RS6000 with SAPDB database and TDP agents .... )

herfried

Blewitt Mark <BlewittM AT ECR.SANBS.ORG DOT ZA>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 22.02.2002
10:14:43