ADSM-L

WEB remote access

2002-02-21 04:35:53
Subject: WEB remote access
From: "Luecke, Wolf-Christian (K-DOI-44)" <wolf-christian.luecke AT VOLKSWAGEN DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:17:53 +0100
Hello tsm users,

I have a Problem to get an access per WEB to two different Nodes on one
Server.
To start backups or restores we  often use the tsm web client.
We installed on one server two different nodes (one normal and one
pst-Node).
To get access on this server we use the IE 5.5 and type
http://Nodename:webport/baclient,
then we get access to one of those Nodes and one remote client agent will be
automaticly started.
The two tsm client acceptors which starts the remote client agents are set
on automaticly start.
When I close the web, the remote client agent doesn't stop automaticly, so
that I have no chance to get access to
the other Node.
When I stop the one tsm client acceptor, and the remote client agent
manualy, I can start the other services and get access to the other Node
(pst).
How can I optimize this that I don't have to stop and start the services
manually?
Is there an other possibility to divide those different Nodes on one server?

best regards

Wolf-Christian Lücke

K-DOI-44
Volkswagen AG Wolfsburg
Storage Management
e-business

Tel.:   05361/9-22124
E-Fax:  05361/9-57-22124

E-Mail: mailto:wolf-christian.luecke AT volkswagen DOT de