ADSM-L

Free TSM Scripts

2015-10-04 17:12:14
Subject: Free TSM Scripts
From: Gerald Wichmann [mailto:gwichman AT ATTBI DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
As someone who's been working with TSM for about 3 years now, I wanted
to share some korn shell scripts I developed long ago to help monitor
our TSM servers. I think they'd make a great starting point for people
interested in developing their own scripts particularly since TSM
doesn't really come with anything to proactively monitor the server. If
you'd like to check them out please do. If you have better scripts or
modify these and make them better, please share them with the rest of
us. I'll maintain a website for them.
http://12.234.167.236/TSM/

Gerald