ADSM-L

Object field in Archive schedule

2002-02-18 17:18:36
Subject: Object field in Archive schedule
From: brian welsh <brianwelsh3 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:15:38 +0100
Hello,

TSM Server 4.1.1.0 on AIX 4.3.3
TSM Client 4.1.1.0 on AIX 4.3.3

We want performing an 'archive' using schedules. A few clients have a lot of
filesystems, about 50 or more.

We already encountered the limitation of 20 objects in the object-field, so
we made 3 archive-schedules per system. It is a lot of work to define those
schedules and it will be much easier to select a volumegroup or the whole
system, so we are going to do a request for an enhancement.

In clientversion 4.2.x. you can use the -filelist option, but upgrading is
not possible for the moment.

Till then we are looking for a good, simple solution.

Is there somebody outthere who's doing this much easier then we do at the
moment?

Thanks,

Brian.

MSN Foto's is de eenvoudigste manier om je foto's te delen en af te drukken:
http://photos.msn.nl/Support/WorldWide.aspx