ADSM-L

Upgrading client code from 4.1.2 to 4.2.1.23

2015-10-04 17:12:13
Subject: Upgrading client code from 4.1.2 to 4.2.1.23
From: Sean M English [mailto:senglish AT US.IBM DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
I was wondering if I can upgrade an AIX client that is currently at TSM
4.1.2 directly to 4.2.1.23 by pulling the install images off of one of the
FTP sites OR do I first have to get the CD-ROM that contains the base code
4.2.0, install that, then install the maintenance 4.2.1, and finally
install the patch, 4.2.1.23?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Regards,
Sean

Sean M. English
You can't change the wind, but you can adjust the sails.