ADSM-L

Export/Import process

2015-10-04 17:12:13
Subject: Export/Import process
From: Hunley, Ike [mailto:Ike.Hunley AT BCBSFL DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
We had a TSM region setup for testing and we are moving servers from one TSM
started task to another one.

So far we've just pointed the servers to the new TSM.  We'd like to export
all data for each node to import into the new TSM.  If we do this, would we
overwrite data in the new environment, or would it simply store it?

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this
e-mail message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the
views of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.