ADSM-L

Re: Need a select command

2015-10-04 17:12:13
Subject: Re: Need a select command
From: MUSTAFA BAYTAR [mailto:mustafa.baytar AT EFESPILSEN.COM DOT TR]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Robert try this.

/* how much data in the pools */
select node_name,backup_mb,backup_copy_mb,archive_mb,archive_copy_mb from
auditocc

                       Robert Ouzen
                    <rouzen AT UNIV DOT HA       To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                         IFA.AC.IL>       cc:     (bcc: MUSTAFA
BAYTAR/ATIM/ICECEK)
                    Sent by: "ADSM:       Subject:     Need a select command
                          Dist Stor
                           Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MARI
                            ST.EDU>

                         14.02.2002
                              10:39
                     Please respond
                     to "ADSM: Dist
                      Stor Manager"

Hi

To select guru I need one for calculate the amount of data store in my site.

 I run q auditocc but I need the total of each domain.

T.I.A Robert Ouzen

rouzen AT univ.haifa.ac DOT il