ADSM-L

Re: WG: subfile backup configuration

2002-02-13 10:32:32
Subject: Re: WG: subfile backup configuration
From: "William F. Colwell" <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:30:02 -0500
Hi,

I am just starting to roll out 4.2.1.20 win clients.  I will use both
journalling
and subfile backups.  Every client gets a special schedule that will run once
every 4 weeks to force a non journaled backup and non subfile backup.  Here
is one of the schedules -

def schedule standard late_evening_wxp_nojrnl1a -
             act=incremental -
             opt="-nojournal -subfilebackup=no" -
             startd=02/05/2002 -
             dur=150 startt=23:45 duru=m period=28 -