ADSM-L

Re: Restoring data from ADSM/TSM tapes in case of disaster

2002-02-13 04:18:46
Subject: Re: Restoring data from ADSM/TSM tapes in case of disaster
From: Michel David <moi_md AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 01:16:18 -0800
Hi everybody, hi Mark

This is my big problem too. If you success, so tell
me, I need it for NT.

Someone in the world has already do this. Take a look
at the site
 (http://sourceforge.net/projects/adsmtape).

The nice guy that said it to me is Thorhallur. I hope
he will success to solve my / our problem.

Good luck.
Say me if you successed ! (or not?)

Michel